- ACRES activism Animals Biodiversity Books Bukit Brown Bukit Timah Nature Reserve Cambridge Camping Changi Chek Jawa Cicada Tree climate change climbing Conservation Consumerism Coral reefs Cyrene Reef Dairy Farm deforestation Earth day Earth Summit East Coast Park Ecolit Ecology Education environment Environmentalism extinction Fieldwork geology Gerik Governance Guiding Hiking ICCS inspiration JGIS Labrador Nature Reserve Lim Chu Kang Macritchie Malaysia Marine environment Marine trash Mega Marine Survey NParks NUS outdoors Outreach Pasir Ris Park Plants Pulau Semakau Pulau Ubin Rimba RMBR Serangoon reservoir Singapore St John's Island Sungei Buloh sustainable development Tanah Merah Tanjong Rimau Team Seagrass TMSI Toddycats UK UN UNEP Walks of Life WED wildlife writing WWD Year-round cleanup Zoo
- I’ve moved!
- The last of the Greater Patagonian Trail update.
- Part 3: Puerto Ibañez to El Chaltén – Heading south in search of Mount Fitzroy
- Part 2: El Bolsón to Puerto Ibañez – hitching down the Carretera Austral, Patagonia proper & experiencing English weather
- Part 1: Coñaripe to El Bolsón – when we came close to starvation and started changing our plans
- The end of our expedition
- A month on trail
- Rekindling natural curiosities
Tag Archives: Year-round cleanup
Apologies in advance for the lack of photos, I lost my waterproof camera at Tanah Merah the day before. World Oceans Day was on 8 June 2012, and we celebrated it by having another coastal cleanup on Saturday, 9 June! … Continue reading
About 100 enthusiastic volunteers hit Tanah Merah last Saturday (28 April) for the second of Coastal Cleanup Singapore’s year-round cleanup – the Earth Day cleanup! After the quick briefing, off all the volunteers went! Very enthusiastic bunch we have 😀 … Continue reading
Though I love all of Nature and what the Earth has, the marine environment has always been a soft spot of mine, having started out watching seagrasses with TeamSeagrass. And then last year, I started getting involved with International Coastal … Continue reading