- ACRES activism Animals Biodiversity Books Bukit Brown Bukit Timah Nature Reserve Cambridge Camping Changi Chek Jawa Cicada Tree climate change climbing Conservation Consumerism Coral reefs Cyrene Reef Dairy Farm deforestation Earth day Earth Summit East Coast Park Ecolit Ecology Education environment Environmentalism extinction Fieldwork geology Gerik Governance Guiding Hiking ICCS inspiration JGIS Labrador Nature Reserve Lim Chu Kang Macritchie Malaysia Marine environment Marine trash Mega Marine Survey NParks NUS outdoors Outreach Pasir Ris Park Plants Pulau Semakau Pulau Ubin Rimba RMBR Serangoon reservoir Singapore St John's Island Sungei Buloh sustainable development Tanah Merah Tanjong Rimau Team Seagrass TMSI Toddycats UK UN UNEP Walks of Life WED wildlife writing WWD Year-round cleanup Zoo
- I’ve moved!
- The last of the Greater Patagonian Trail update.
- Part 3: Puerto Ibañez to El Chaltén – Heading south in search of Mount Fitzroy
- Part 2: El Bolsón to Puerto Ibañez – hitching down the Carretera Austral, Patagonia proper & experiencing English weather
- Part 1: Coñaripe to El Bolsón – when we came close to starvation and started changing our plans
- The end of our expedition
- A month on trail
- Rekindling natural curiosities
Tag Archives: Zoo
I’ve just finished a camp with an international school in the Singapore Zoo, and I realise that most local Singaporeans have forgotten the value of free play. [Doing camps in the Zoo are great breeding grounds for musings and thoughts … Continue reading
We all (well maybe mostly my friends and I…) like to lament about how kids these days are all spoilt, IT-savvy brats, born with an iPhone/iPad/some technological device in their hands. (Random note: Perhaps the phrase “born with a silver … Continue reading
Because I saw a video of a pangolin in Nanyang Technological University (NTU) last night, on Facebook, I thought maybe I could just share it here. And I started a search on pangolins in NTU on Youtube, and came up … Continue reading
I ended my stint in the Zoo last week, and just started my internship with the Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research on Monday! While the Zoo has been a good experience in the corporate environment, and it was nice going … Continue reading