- ACRES activism Animals Biodiversity Books Bukit Brown Bukit Timah Nature Reserve Cambridge Camping Changi Chek Jawa Cicada Tree climate change climbing Conservation Consumerism Coral reefs Cyrene Reef Dairy Farm deforestation Earth day Earth Summit East Coast Park Ecolit Ecology Education environment Environmentalism extinction Fieldwork geology Gerik Governance Guiding Hiking ICCS inspiration JGIS Labrador Nature Reserve Lim Chu Kang Macritchie Malaysia Marine environment Marine trash Mega Marine Survey NParks NUS outdoors Outreach Pasir Ris Park Plants Pulau Semakau Pulau Ubin Rimba RMBR Serangoon reservoir Singapore St John's Island Sungei Buloh sustainable development Tanah Merah Tanjong Rimau Team Seagrass TMSI Toddycats UK UN UNEP Walks of Life WED wildlife writing WWD Year-round cleanup Zoo
- I’ve moved!
- The last of the Greater Patagonian Trail update.
- Part 3: Puerto Ibañez to El Chaltén – Heading south in search of Mount Fitzroy
- Part 2: El Bolsón to Puerto Ibañez – hitching down the Carretera Austral, Patagonia proper & experiencing English weather
- Part 1: Coñaripe to El Bolsón – when we came close to starvation and started changing our plans
- The end of our expedition
- A month on trail
- Rekindling natural curiosities
Tag Archives: Toddycats
It’s the official opening of the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum in Singapore tomorrow (18 April 2015)! The first and only natural history museum in Singapore, I’m gutted I won’t be around/be able to visit till many months later, … Continue reading
Had a most enjoyable day last Saturday, 21 September 2013, one of the most awesome Saturdays one could ever ask for. I woke up bright and early to head to Kranji East mangroves for International Coastal Cleanup Singapore’s annual cleanup. … Continue reading
Once again it’s the time for hanging of our national flag and singing patriotic songs and declaring our love for Singapore! There may be many issues that we are unhappy about, but ultimate this is where I grew up, with … Continue reading
This post comes a little late, more than a week after the Festival (26 & 27 May 2012) has ended. (And I’ve got a lot of backlog of posts) But anyways, it’s been quite an experience being part of the … Continue reading
So Singapore just celebrated World Water Day on 24 March! The main event was at MacRitchie Reservoir, where I was last year, for the Ecological Literacy programme under Raffles Institute of Experiential Learning that I was part of. Quite different … Continue reading
Another back-dated post. I actually have a number Will post them bit by bit. World Environment Day was on 4 June 2011, and I spent the morning at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve with Toddycats. Toddycats had a booth set up, … Continue reading