I started going outdoors with the OutDoor Activities Club (ODAC) in Raffles Girls’ School (Secondary) when I was 13, but it’s only recently that I realised going outdoors for hikes and climbs is not just a nice holiday for me, it’s something I need to do. So I decided to start keeping a log of (multi-day) hikes I’ve done.
- 2007: Hong Kong New Territories with RGS ODAC (no blog post as I was totally disorganised then, and I can’t remember the trail we did either)
- 2011: Nepal Island Peak
- 2013: Tanzania Mount Kilimanjaro
- 2014: UK Pennine Way (Edale to Standedge? Aborted due to injury)
- 2014: Peru Machu Picchu Salkantay trek
- 2015: Scotland West Highland Way
- 2016: UK Pennine Way (Horton-in-Ribblesdale to Dufton)