- ACRES activism Animals Biodiversity Books Bukit Brown Bukit Timah Nature Reserve Cambridge Camping Changi Chek Jawa Cicada Tree climate change climbing Conservation Consumerism Coral reefs Cyrene Reef Dairy Farm deforestation Earth day Earth Summit East Coast Park Ecolit Ecology Education environment Environmentalism extinction Fieldwork geology Gerik Governance Guiding Hiking ICCS inspiration JGIS Labrador Nature Reserve Lim Chu Kang Macritchie Malaysia Marine environment Marine trash Mega Marine Survey NParks NUS outdoors Outreach Pasir Ris Park Plants Pulau Semakau Pulau Ubin Rimba RMBR Serangoon reservoir Singapore St John's Island Sungei Buloh sustainable development Tanah Merah Tanjong Rimau Team Seagrass TMSI Toddycats UK UN UNEP Walks of Life WED wildlife writing WWD Year-round cleanup Zoo
- I’ve moved!
- The last of the Greater Patagonian Trail update.
- Part 3: Puerto Ibañez to El Chaltén – Heading south in search of Mount Fitzroy
- Part 2: El Bolsón to Puerto Ibañez – hitching down the Carretera Austral, Patagonia proper & experiencing English weather
- Part 1: Coñaripe to El Bolsón – when we came close to starvation and started changing our plans
- The end of our expedition
- A month on trail
- Rekindling natural curiosities
Tag Archives: TMSI
Back from an unexpected hiatus (I’ve got a pile of drafts that never made it out), and only something this drastic would spur me to put blogging here a priority. The news came out a couple of weeks ago that … Continue reading
This post comes a little late, more than a week after the Festival (26 & 27 May 2012) has ended. (And I’ve got a lot of backlog of posts) But anyways, it’s been quite an experience being part of the … Continue reading
[Update 13 May: Some corrections with regard to the strange sea cucumber and water tap, as well as Louis’ name made! (Sorry it’s Louis, not Louise!)] Last Friday (11 May 2012), I went for what’s possibly my last mudflat survey … Continue reading
I think it’s been little over a year since my first survey with the Comprehensive Mega Marine Survey (CMBS) a.k.a. Mega Marine Survey! I think my first one was at Admiralty Park, but well the first one I blogged on … Continue reading
I spent the past 3 days (5 Mar to 7 Mar 2012), far away from civilisation and modern technology (ie my laptop and internet) on Pulau Ubin at the rustic Celestial Resort. I was not slacking or having a staycation … Continue reading
Today, there was a public talk at the Zoo, on marine mammals in Singapore and conservation of dugongs. Luckily for me, I had nothing on and could go for the talk (: No photos though, forgot to bring my camera. … Continue reading