- ACRES activism Animals Biodiversity Books Bukit Brown Bukit Timah Nature Reserve Cambridge Camping Changi Chek Jawa Cicada Tree climate change climbing Conservation Consumerism Coral reefs Cyrene Reef Dairy Farm deforestation Earth day Earth Summit East Coast Park Ecolit Ecology Education environment Environmentalism extinction Fieldwork geology Gerik Governance Guiding Hiking ICCS inspiration JGIS Labrador Nature Reserve Lim Chu Kang Macritchie Malaysia Marine environment Marine trash Mega Marine Survey NParks NUS outdoors Outreach Pasir Ris Park Plants Pulau Semakau Pulau Ubin Rimba RMBR Serangoon reservoir Singapore St John's Island Sungei Buloh sustainable development Tanah Merah Tanjong Rimau Team Seagrass TMSI Toddycats UK UN UNEP Walks of Life WED wildlife writing WWD Year-round cleanup Zoo
- I’ve moved!
- The last of the Greater Patagonian Trail update.
- Part 3: Puerto Ibañez to El Chaltén – Heading south in search of Mount Fitzroy
- Part 2: El Bolsón to Puerto Ibañez – hitching down the Carretera Austral, Patagonia proper & experiencing English weather
- Part 1: Coñaripe to El Bolsón – when we came close to starvation and started changing our plans
- The end of our expedition
- A month on trail
- Rekindling natural curiosities
Tag Archives: Ecolit
It’s the official opening of the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum in Singapore tomorrow (18 April 2015)! The first and only natural history museum in Singapore, I’m gutted I won’t be around/be able to visit till many months later, … Continue reading
This post comes a little late, more than a week after the Festival (26 & 27 May 2012) has ended. (And I’ve got a lot of backlog of posts) But anyways, it’s been quite an experience being part of the … Continue reading
I had a weekend holiday getaway during the weekend of World Environment Day (4-5 June) Went overseas to Pulau Ubin, because Ecolit was having a camp there from Fri to Mon (but I could only crash from Sat to Sun). … Continue reading
A back-dated post, but I guess it’s better than none at all. So ecolit took part in Singapore World Water Day 2011 last Sunday at Macritchie reservoir, because I think our storybook features Macritchie. It was great going there again. … Continue reading