- ACRES activism Animals Biodiversity Books Bukit Brown Bukit Timah Nature Reserve Cambridge Camping Changi Chek Jawa Cicada Tree climate change climbing Conservation Consumerism Coral reefs Cyrene Reef Dairy Farm deforestation Earth day Earth Summit East Coast Park Ecolit Ecology Education environment Environmentalism extinction Fieldwork geology Gerik Governance Guiding Hiking ICCS inspiration JGIS Labrador Nature Reserve Lim Chu Kang Macritchie Malaysia Marine environment Marine trash Mega Marine Survey NParks NUS outdoors Outreach Pasir Ris Park Plants Pulau Semakau Pulau Ubin Rimba RMBR Serangoon reservoir Singapore St John's Island Sungei Buloh sustainable development Tanah Merah Tanjong Rimau Team Seagrass TMSI Toddycats UK UN UNEP Walks of Life WED wildlife writing WWD Year-round cleanup Zoo
- I’ve moved!
- The last of the Greater Patagonian Trail update.
- Part 3: Puerto Ibañez to El Chaltén – Heading south in search of Mount Fitzroy
- Part 2: El Bolsón to Puerto Ibañez – hitching down the Carretera Austral, Patagonia proper & experiencing English weather
- Part 1: Coñaripe to El Bolsón – when we came close to starvation and started changing our plans
- The end of our expedition
- A month on trail
- Rekindling natural curiosities
Tag Archives: Plants
Or, what you probably don’t want to do in your penultimate year vacation if you’re interested in a research career. I’m going into my third and final year in Natural Sciences (going to be specialising in Zoology) here in the … Continue reading
It’s such a beautiful day today! Seasons barely used to mean anything to tropical creatures like me; but when you’re here, boy do they make such a huge difference! After months of cold and dreary weather and little sun and … Continue reading
I’ve been monitoring seagrasses with TeamSeagrass ever since I started my Research Studies project on seagrasses in 2007 while in RGS, and seagrasses are really why I got so interested and involved with all that I do now (: Now … Continue reading
I woke up bright and early to go Chek Jawa with TeamSeagrass last Sunday (13 May 2012). For the last time (in a long while). First to greet us upon reaching Chek Jawa Visitor Centre are the Wild Boars (Sus … Continue reading
I like how they all use silhouettes/drawings of animals, plants, the environment, people. Because we are all interconnected, all tied to each other. The people/community, the environment/Nature, the animals & plants/biodiversity. “Every single day that every single one of us lives … Continue reading
Most Singaporeans, if they do know what P. Semakau is, don’t know that it offers much more than just being a landfill for our trash. There is wildlife to be found there too! TeamSeagrass was there on 26 Nov, Saturday, … Continue reading