It has been a great 5 months there, though technically I think I only worked for about 3 months. Getting to know the staff there, what they do and how a research museum runs, everything has been very enriching and interesting. I also became considerably more familiar with Crustacean literature, dating from the 1800s to present 🙂
- ACRES activism Animals Biodiversity Books Bukit Brown Bukit Timah Nature Reserve Cambridge Camping Changi Chek Jawa Cicada Tree climate change climbing Conservation Consumerism Coral reefs Cyrene Reef Dairy Farm deforestation Earth day Earth Summit East Coast Park Ecolit Ecology Education environment Environmentalism extinction Fieldwork geology Gerik Governance Guiding Hiking ICCS inspiration JGIS Labrador Nature Reserve Lim Chu Kang Macritchie Malaysia Marine environment Marine trash Mega Marine Survey NParks NUS outdoors Outreach Pasir Ris Park Plants Pulau Semakau Pulau Ubin Rimba RMBR Serangoon reservoir Singapore St John's Island Sungei Buloh sustainable development Tanah Merah Tanjong Rimau Team Seagrass TMSI Toddycats UK UN UNEP Walks of Life WED wildlife writing WWD Year-round cleanup Zoo
- I’ve moved!
- The last of the Greater Patagonian Trail update.
- Part 3: Puerto Ibañez to El Chaltén – Heading south in search of Mount Fitzroy
- Part 2: El Bolsón to Puerto Ibañez – hitching down the Carretera Austral, Patagonia proper & experiencing English weather
- Part 1: Coñaripe to El Bolsón – when we came close to starvation and started changing our plans
- The end of our expedition
- A month on trail
- Rekindling natural curiosities